Thursday 17 December 2015

SD TVs - For the Simple Joys of Life



I have just moved in to a new place. I am 24 and recently started working after pursuing my Master’s degree. I always wanted this life. I dreamt about it for long now. Financial independence, good friends, a loving man, family’s support and job satisfaction – everything was just falling into place. I’ve always wanted a job that would help me achieve my ultimate goal in life of becoming an author. And this job was a baby step in fulfilling my dream. So my first day at work was much more than I expected it to be. It turned out to be my dream come true. However, it took a bit of time to get transitioned to work life from student life, as both are very different. They come with different expectations. Here, I was expected to handle everything on my own, be it professionally or personally. Slowly and steadily, I got into the groove and began enjoying my work life. Before I started working, I had heard people say how life gets monotonous if you are in your job for a long duration. I never believed them until now. Your job does take a toll on you. Your life hits the phase of boredom, the most dreaded phase of anyone’s life. My life revolved around my job, I hardly met my friends as I was too tired to meet them at the end of the day. So I would come back, cook or order from outside, have dinner and sleep off. This went on till one day I decided to do something about it. And this was indeed the best decision of my life – buying an SD TV.

Why SD TV?
I am aware that technology has moved ahead of its time and that there are much advanced Televisions with various features in the market. But I wanted something simple that would cater to my entertainment needs without much hassle. I didn’t want those hi-fi features, as I just needed to follow a couple of shows and catch up on movies over the weekend. So after much thinking, I chose a Standard Definition TV to kill time. But at the same time, I had some expectations like clear picture quality, no double images or flickering and blurred image quality. And an SD TV fit my bill to the hilt.

Where to buy?
As I was too busy and neck deep in work, I hardly get time to go and shop. So going to the showroom to buy a TV and hearing those sales assistants talk incessantly was never an option. So I did what busy people like me do. I resorted to online shopping. I logged on to my favourite shopping portal to buy an SD TV online from the comfort of my office. I placed an order and gave my home address to get it delivered right to my doorstep. Now boredom is out of my dictionary, for the good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home