Wednesday 4 November 2015

Double the Entertainment with the Perfect TV



I am a modern 21st century woman. I have the luxury of a decent job, a 1 BHK in a good locality, my friends, both at work and otherwise, and my family to take my back. I have a daily routine which I follow diligently, not to be disciplined, but to manage my time well. I wake up at 6, go to the gym to keep myself fit, as I have a desk job, I come back and take a shower, get ready for office and leave by 8.30 only to come back by 8 in the night, I cook dinner and sleep off. So this is pretty much my predictable life day-in and day-out. To tell you the truth, it becomes monotonous and boring. And if it is a weekend, I don’t know what to do, as I am not used to anything other than my job. Ah, the sad part about my life. One day, I decided on something. I had a washing machine to wash clothes, induction cooktop to cook, a refrigerator to store the food, an iron to press my clothes and an electric kettle to boil water. But one thing was absolutely missing, and I needed that one thing to complete my home – a Television. And I wondered whether it will eliminate the boredom from my life, I was right.

Where to buy a TV from?

If you are wondering as to how I got time to go to the store and buy TV, give your mind a rest. I found a best way out – online shopping. The numerous shopping portals let you buy a TV online from the comfort of your home. You don’t need to step out of the house, or listen to those harrowing sales assistants, or stand in a queue. All you need to do is switch on your laptop or desktop and let the filters in terms of size, brand, type, additional features and price guide you to the perfect choice. Now you can even shop on your smart phone by downloading the app. After you have browsed through the specifications and picked the one that best meets your preferences and pocket, you can place an order to get it delivered right to your living room. Isn’t it easy? So that’s how I bought my prized possession.

Types

While technology refuses to look back, there are a number of options you can choose from. These include full HD, LED, LCD and plasma. You can choose one that would help you get rid of your monotonous life. You can also go for a smart TV that can be connected with your smart phone and wi-fi for unlimited internet browsing on the big screen. If you wish to watch movies present in your external hard disc, you can attach it to your TV with the help of USB ports for easy transfer. To be on the safer side, I bought one that has internet facilities as well as telecasting facilities, so I can have the best of both the worlds.

Now I don’t need to worry about killing time, as I can view everything from news to movies and keep myself entertained.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home