Wednesday 30 September 2015

Bring the cool goodness of Haier fridges home today



As someone who can live on ice cream, I’ve gotta say that refrigerators are probably one of the most useful technological appliances that have ever been invented. I love my fair share of outdoor adventures which always end with me coming back home with a tub of ice cream, right after I’ve done gulping down more than a few popsicles on the way. What I really love is getting to remake and even put my own spin on these deliciously tempting cold treats. Most of my weekends, I spend coloring up trays and trays of ice cubes, trying to freeze a nice batch of sinfully good ice cream popsicles. My partner in all this is my Haier fridge.

I got this fridge as an impulsive buy (being attracted by its glistening steel body and all), but I’ve got to say that it has been a fruitful two years. The brand itself might have moved on to introducing updated and much more technologically advanced fridges, but for me, my one door direct door Haier fridge is all I need. If there ever comes a day when he decides to revoke me of his services, one thing’s certain, my kitchen is going to have a spankin’ new Haier fridge - nothing else will do.

What are my options if I want an Haier fridge?

This is a question that’s best answered by this list of the types of Haier fridges:

Side-by-side French door refrigerators - These Haier refrigerators are spacious and are ideal for homes with large families. A major advantage of these fridges is their dual door. Each door opens to a different section of the fridge and has a separate system. This not only gives you a convenient way to access food, but also helps conserve energy.

Bottom-mounted refrigerators - Haier fridges with a bottom mount also come with dual doors. The only difference between these fridges and their side-by-side counterparts is that the former has its second section at the bottom, hence the name bottom-mounted refrigerators. The bottom drawers in these Haier fridges are usually meant to be pulled out and are a good place to store fresh produce.

Top-mount frost-free refrigerators - These are similar in design to Haier bottom-mounted fridges. The only difference is that the upper section in top-mounted Haier fridges is smaller in size than the bottom half.

Direct cool refrigerators- These Haier fridges are the traditional single door, medium-sized refrigerators.

Mini bars - I’m guessing you’d like to keep a stash of beer or chilled beverage by your bedside!

To access the latest and the best of these home appliances, buy Haier fridge online. You can also download the mobile app of these shopping sites.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home